Biscuits & Gravy

This site is for my family and friends to stay current with what is going on in our lives and in our world in general. I hope it is as fun for you to read as it is for me to make!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Winter White 30-40 Party! Part 1












Here are a few candids from Amy and my first annual 30th-40th Birthday/Winter White Party at our house in Brentwood Glen. Most of the guests got in the spirit and dressed all or mostly in white and good times were had by all! My 40th birthday was on December 6th and Amy's 30th birthday on the 10th so we split the difference and had a joint party on the 8th. All our good friends stopped by and enjoyed the food catered wonderfully by Apples and Onions and drinks and good company! It was such a hit we'll have to do it again next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home