Biscuits & Gravy

This site is for my family and friends to stay current with what is going on in our lives and in our world in general. I hope it is as fun for you to read as it is for me to make!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Big Three-Oh!



Well it finally happened for my lovely wife as well! She turned the Big Three-Oh on december 10th and we went out for a fun night of ice skating and then a great dinner at Piccolo- a yummy Italian place in Venice Beach. I have to admit I was a bit under the weather but that didn't stop us from enjoying ourselves. Amy was a way better ice skater than me and basically did laps around me until she got tired. Then off to the quaint little eatery Piccolo which is normally jammed but on a Monday we could actually get a table without waiting. The food was very authentic Italian and delicous. We chatted up a couple next to us that were from Florence and they told us the place was basically just like you would find in Italy. High Praise! So Amy and I both hit a couple big milestones this year and did it in style! Here's to to 40-50!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home